A New Level of Monitoring Capabilities
- Pipeline Integrity.
- Equipment Failure.
- Environmental Impact.
- Maximizing Production.
- Protecting Shareholders.
- Losing your Social License.
The 24/7 Real-Time DAS Solution:
MicroSeismic, Inc. and Terra15 have formed a strategic alliance to provide a comprehensive turnkey monitoring solution for geoscience and civil engineering applications using distributed fiber optic sensors (DFOS) and distributed acoustic sensing (DAS).
This collaboration will support carbon sequestration, geothermal stimulation, hydraulic fracturing, and karst growth and development for sinkhole detection. This solution is designed to cater to several geoscience and civil engineering applications in the marketplace, bringing a new level of monitoring capabilities to the market.
Bottom Line – Together We Can Help.
- Faster deployment
- Large sensor arrays at low cost
- Cheaper acquisitions
- Denser spatial sampling
- Higher fold
- Non-aliased wavefield
- Deployable in sensitive/hazardous areas
- Pre-existing fiber optic cables usable (dark fiber)
- Larger acoustic bandwidth
- Repeatable surveys for long term operations
- Cost effective permanent monitoring
React in Real-Time.
To learn more about our DAS Monitoring Solutions, please contact: