Please use the links below to download the presentations from the 2014 MicroSeismic User Group Meeting.
- US Shale Gas Reserve and Production Forecasts and Implications for Shale Oil
- A Case History of Comprehensive Hydraulic Fracturing Monitoring in the Cana Woodford
- Microseismic Interpretations and Applications: Beyond SRV
- Drainage Estimation and Proppant Placement Evaluation from Microseismic Data
- The Nature of Shale Plays: Why Monitor Every Frac
- A Magnitude Based Calibrated Discrete Fracture Network Methodology
- Comparison of Fracture Planes in the Marcellus and Utica Shales