MicroSeismic, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our strategic goals. Interns can be involved in all aspects of marketing, from planning and development stages right through execution. You will have duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies including but not limited to events, social media, campaign reporting.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate and report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer in all stages of the marketing campaigns.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
This is not a paid internship, but we are willing to work with you to ensure you receive college credit.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail and web).
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize marketing events.
Requirements and skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online. applications (e.g. CRM tool, Google Adwords, Google analytics, LinkedIn Ads).
- Social media expert.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree.
- This is not a paid internship, but we will work with your institution to receive college credit.
- Flexible schedule for students.
- Summer internship but also available for the Spring/Fall.
Apply using the form below
"*" indicates required fields