MicroSeismic, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department to create and design print and digital materials that adhere to brand guidelines. They will utilize and have knowledge of graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
As a graphic intern, you will collaborate and report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer in all stages of the marketing campaigns.
This internship will utilize graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
This is not a paid internship, but we are willing to work with you to ensure you receive college credit. This internship is available during the summer as well as the school year if your college allows it as credit.
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and design print and digital materials;
- Social Media reels
- Social Media campaigns
- Create and edit new images
- Internal marketing
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- Graphic/Video Design major preferred.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- This is not a paid internship, but we will work with your institution to receive college credit.
- Flexible schedule for students.
- Summer internship but also available for the Spring/Fall.
Apply using the form below
"*" indicates required fields